datgrid query-

vijaya

i)How to set foucs to a datagrid programatically?
Is there any method to do so?

Can we redraw a datagrid ?

I want to update a datagrid. But I dont want to use the
button column called 'edit' and proceed in the normal way
of clicking 'update' button after editing the column.

my requirement is that I should be able to update the
datagrid columns upon the click event of a command button
on my form.

Is it possible to do so?How should i catch the modifed rows
(multiple) and raise updatecommand event of the datagrid.
plzz help me