    Now, if datagrid contains only data, it is fine. But if it
    contains some images, images are not displayed in the
    excel.is it possible to display...
    joy, May 4, 2007

  2. joy

    Jester98x Guest

    On May 4, 8:33 am, joy <> wrote:
    > Hi.
    > I have a datagrid which displays images in
    > cells. User wants to download the grid data as excel file.
    > Now, if datagrid contains only data, it is fine. But if it
    > contains some images, images are not displayed in the
    > excel.is it possible to display...

    I think you need to ensure that the images are referenced by there
    full URL. i.e. if you are running on www.website.com and the images
    are in the /images folder and loaded into the datagrid by their local
    path (/images/image.gif) you should rewrite to use the full path
    (http://www.website.com/images/image.gif)

    I've never dumped a datagrid into Excel but have placed web hoster
    images into an Excel spreadsheet, so I guess this should work.

    Steve
    Jester98x, May 4, 2007