Daylight saving in NSW

Blinky the Shark

Baho said:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 20:28:50 -0800, Blinky the Shark wrote:

Baho Utot wrote:

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:42:05 -0800, Blinky the Shark wrote:

[putolin]

I was raised on the very edge of a small (35,000) town in the
northern middle of the US (Michigan).

Wouldn't that be a small lake?

Why would that be a small lake?

Otherwise you'd be a fish out of water.

Ah! In fact, the town was Battle Creek, so there *was* some water
involved. And a battle.

What does your sig mean?

We are Filipino

Who here knows the Queen classic tune, "We Will Rock You"?

Try singing the refrain using

We are Fil i pi no

Works a treat. :)

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Sing it!

We are Fil i pi no
We are Fil i pi no

rf

Who here knows the Queen classic tune, "We Will Rock You"?

Try singing the refrain using

We are Fil i pi no

Works a treat. :)

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Sing it!

We are Fil i pi no
We are Fil i pi no

Don't give up your day job :)

Blinky the Shark

Ed said:
Blinky the Shark scribed:
Baho said:

Baho Utot wrote:

[...]

Funny...independent of your post, that's exactly what came to my mind.

I was sending out strong signals. And you forgot to wear your tinfoil
beanie tonight.

Trymee

This is so sweet. You just parachute in and say this after all this time
in the thread. You like me, not from this planet earth? But a later
arrival?

Simple answer, doesn't need complication and endless conversation
thrown in to the mix. Set, forget. End of story.

Blinky the Shark

Ed said:
Blinky the Shark scribed:
Ed said:
Blinky the Shark scribed:

Baho Utot wrote:

[...]

I feel outed.

I have an inny.

dorayme

Trymee said:
Simple answer, doesn't need complication and endless conversation
thrown in to the mix. Set, forget. End of story.

What did you understand me to mean when I said "done automatically on a
per region basis (set in sys pref on a Mac)"? Is this different to using
your "time server"? And did you read the news and early subsequent
replies to my post which revealed software issues, Apple issues, NSW
Govt issues?