db agnostic admin for Flask?

est

Hi guys

Are there any db agnostic admin for Flask/Django?

Imagine you need CRUD lots of data from Mongodb, Redis, ini file or
even remote sources, if such admin allows aggregate data regardless of
DB types or syntax, it would be super useful.

Anything like this exists? or should I start build one from scratch?

umchaselee

I was considering building an admin that would consist of two components, atotally separate HTML/CSS/JS frontend that presumed API endpoints, and a backend written in Tornado (similar to Flask in a lot of ways) that caught all of the presumed endpoints and performed the db operations. The idea of separating them is to make the frontend portable across backends so that a backend could be written in Tornado/Flask/Django/RoR(*shudder*)/whatever you want as long as it followed the conventions leading to the API endpoints.I've seen a couple backends out there but haven't been too happy with anyof them, and I haven't found any doing something like this.