    --

    Thanks

    /Billy

    Billy Porter, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Billy Porter

    Mary Chipman Guest

    You should consider the architectural requirements of your application
    before writing a single line of C# code. Usually you want all database
    access to be through disconnected, stateless components. On the server
    side, stored procedures that map to the methods in your DAL is one way
    to go, but not the only one. Whatever you decide, it's best to plan
    things in advance. Otherwise, you end up writing a lot of code and
    throwing it away later. There's lots of good resources, whitepapers,
    and sample code in the help files and on MSDN.

    -- Mary
    MCW Technologies
    http://www.mcwtech.com

    Mary Chipman, Jan 31, 2004