DB_E_BADPROPERTYVALUE error when connecting to AS400 db2 udb

Guest

I am using asp.net to connect to the DB2/400 database on the AS400. When I connect through windows forms or console application, the connection works fine. But when I connect through asp.net I get the error DB_E_BADPROPERTYVALUE 0x80040E44).
I even removed the data access parts , put it in a new library and tried deploying two files, but still the connection string is giving problems. The connections strings that I have used are
Provider=IBMDA400.DataSource.1;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=userid;Password=pwd;Data Source=AS400;Protection Level=None;Initial Catalog=S105H7DM;Transport Product=Client Access;SSL=DEFAULT;Force Translate=65535;Default Collection=DBA;Convert Date Time To Char=TRUE;Cursor Sensitivity=3

Provider=IBMDA400.DataSource.1;Data Source=AS400;User ID=userid;Password=pwd

The irony is that it works perfectly on my development machine , my staging server, but it is not working on the production server. I am using framework 1.1.4322 and client access v5r2

Could anybody help me on this ?

Thanks
D.Saravanan