dbase no longer "works"

JVRudnick

running XPPro/SP2 and it's iis6 too....using EditPlus as my code app....

have a simple dbase site, using ASP classic and MSAccess03.

used to run fine. but all of a sudden, no calls to the dbase work. I get a
blank screen; a refresh calls up the dialog to refresh, which of course I do,
and that gets me a blank screen.

perms are right and I can see any html page or asp page fine in EditPlus -
just not a page that has a dbase call...

?

what'm I mising here?