DBD::mysql object version 2.9003 does not match bootstrap parameter

vetolimits

Hi everyone,

Machine info: Fedora Core 3, MySQL-server-4.1.9, and
perl-DBD-MySQL-2.9003-5

When I try to use mysqlhotcopy command to backup database, following
error occurs :(&

install_driver(mysql) failed: DBD::mysql object version 2.9003 does
not match bootstrap parameter 2.0419 at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 253.

I installed perl-DBD-MySQL thru up2date. Please help me..

Thanks,

Azhu