DBF and ASP.NET

Marcos Galaviz

Hi, i need to make some "SELECTS" from a DBF's tables to see records in
ASP.NET in a GridView, i would like to use a datatable for that but i can't
with te dates ¿can somebody help me with that? ¿how can i select the records
betwen dates in DBFS for example between 01/01/2006 and 31/12/2006?

Thanks for your help.

Guest

Hi, i need to make some "SELECTS" from a DBF's tables to see records in
ASP.NET in a GridView, i would like to use a datatable for that but i can't
with te dates ¿can somebody help me with that? ¿how can i select the records
betwen dates in DBFS for example between 01/01/2006 and 31/12/2006?

Thanks for your help.

To load a dBase table using the AccessDataSource control use the
following:
DataFile="data;extended properties=dBase IV"
SelectCommand="select * from [ACCOUNTS.dbf]"

http://aspadvice.com/blogs/andrewmooney/archive/2004/10/22/2477.aspx

To make selection with dates use a WHERE clause

Marcos Galaviz

yeah that is the problem to select "dates" its like if the type of data were
diferent or something like that :S

"Anon User" <> escribió en el mensaje
Hi, i need to make some "SELECTS" from a DBF's tables to see records in
ASP.NET in a GridView, i would like to use a datatable for that but i
can't
with te dates ¿can somebody help me with that? ¿how can i select the
records
betwen dates in DBFS for example between 01/01/2006 and 31/12/2006?

Thanks for your help.

To load a dBase table using the AccessDataSource control use the
following:
DataFile="data;extended properties=dBase IV"
SelectCommand="select * from [ACCOUNTS.dbf]"

http://aspadvice.com/blogs/andrewmooney/archive/2004/10/22/2477.aspx

To make selection with dates use a WHERE clause

Guest

yeah that is the problem to select "dates" its like if the type of data were
diferent or something like that :S

WHERE Date > '20060101' AND Date < '20061231'