DCFORUM won't execute file as script

blubberpuss

This is much more a problem with human error rather than DCForum I'm
sure. I'm no programmer....
I've got the files on the server, but when I go to the URL (eg:
http://www.sample.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi) I get the code
rather than the executed output.
I've made changes to several files:
I checked the server (Win 2000) settings and they're set to execute
scripts in the directory. I've gone through the install_nt.txt and
adjusted dcadmin.cgi, dcboard.cgi, and dcforum.setup to the appropriate
settings.
Anybody have any ideas? I'm pretty sure this is bone-simple....
TIA.

/s

Paul Lalli

This is much more a problem with human error rather than DCForum I'm
sure. I'm no programmer....

That's okay, becuase it has nothing to do with code.
I've got the files on the server, but when I go to the URL (eg:
http://www.sample.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi) I get the code
rather than the executed output.
I've made changes to several files:
I checked the server (Win 2000) settings and they're set to execute
scripts in the directory. I've gone through the install_nt.txt and
adjusted dcadmin.cgi, dcboard.cgi, and dcforum.setup to the appropriate
settings.
Anybody have any ideas? I'm pretty sure this is bone-simple....

Yes, ask a newsgroup that deals with webserver configuration. This one
deals with the Perl programming language.

Paul Lalli