DCOM + IIS + user credential

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Lambuz, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    Hi all,
    we have this intranet scenario:

    - Active Directory
    - A web application secured with Integrated Windows Authentication on
    IIS 5

    - machine A WIN 2000 adv srv
    IIS 5

    - machine B WIN 2000 adv srv
    Custom COM object

    - machine C Win2000 Professionale o WinXP Professionale
    IE 5.5 sp2 o IE6 sp1

    How can we arrange the system in order to create from ASP on machine A
    a remote COM object on machine B?
    How can we ensure that user's credentials (from the browser on machine
    C) will be transmitted to the COM object on machine B?

    Best regards

    thx
    Lambuz, Dec 16, 2005