DCOM + IIS + user credential

Lambuz

Hi all,
we have this intranet scenario:

- Active Directory
- A web application secured with Integrated Windows Authentication on
IIS 5

- machine A WIN 2000 adv srv
IIS 5

- machine B WIN 2000 adv srv
Custom COM object

- machine C Win2000 Professionale o WinXP Professionale
IE 5.5 sp2 o IE6 sp1

How can we arrange the system in order to create from ASP on machine A
a remote COM object on machine B?
How can we ensure that user's credentials (from the browser on machine
C) will be transmitted to the COM object on machine B?

Best regards

thx