DDC and NCO

Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Dear all
I have to write a vhdl code of a DDC in Spartan3 FPGA. First of all I am trying to write the code for an NCO but, as I have understood reading from the web, I have to create and use a LUT with the values for the sine and cosine function. However I don't know how to manage LUT. Can you help me, please?
Thank you very much.

Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I have written a NCO code(hope it works well). But now I ask your help for writing a vhdl code for an ADC(always in the project for my DDC).
Thanks

Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
lucianofalbo said:
I have written a NCO code(hope it works well). But now I ask your help for writing a vhdl code for an ADC(always in the project for my DDC).
Thanks

I think u mean to write the VHDL code for Analog to digital converter (ADC). if you are aiming to implement the code in FPGAm it is not possible to give the analog input to FPGA.