ddj 29

songzi696

I will translate and explain this chapter.

Chapter 29

1 If one desires to take possession of the world by active- doing, in
my view, he will not obtain it.
2 The divine vessel of the world cannot be obtained through
active-doing.
3 One who engages in active-doing will spoil it; one who grasps it will
lose it.
4 Hence, some things go forward, some follow behind
5 Some blow out slowly, some blow out quickly.
6 Some are strong, some are weak
7 Some are earthed up, some sink down
8 The Sage discards excessive pleasure, discards the extravagance,
discards the ostentatious.

jacob navia

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
I will translate and explain this chapter.

Chapter 29

2 The divine vessel of the world cannot be obtained through active-doing.

Correct.

THEN please do not actively dump your stuff here.

Kenneth Brody

I will translate and explain this chapter.
[...]

I didn't know that Doctor Dobb's Journal needed to be translated and
explained.

Richard Bos

Kenneth Brody said:
I didn't know that Doctor Dobb's Journal needed to be translated and
explained.

Last time I looked, if you want to program in C instead of C++ or
Sheesh, it probably did.

Richard