    generally liked?

    Thank you,
    Peter

    Peter Michaux, Mar 21, 2008

  2. Peter Michaux

    Ian Collins Guest

    Peter Michaux wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a de facto standard C unit testing framework that is
    > generally liked?

    I don't think there is.

    You could look at CUnit (http://cunit.sourceforge.net). I have used a
    number of the XUnit style frameworks (C++, JavaScript, Java and PHP) and
    I have no hesitation in recommending any of those. I currently use
    CppUnit for C, simply because I also use it for C++.

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, Mar 21, 2008