dead Java netowork programming FAQ

Discussion in 'Java' started by David Alex Lamb, Jul 21, 2005.

  1. David Reilly wrote:
    > Archive-name: computer-lang/java/network-programming
    > Posting-Frequency: monthly
    > Last-modified: May 2, 1999
    > Copyright: Copyright 1998-2000 David Reilly. All Rights Reserved.
    > Maintainer: David Reilly ()
    >
    > Java Network Programming FAQ.
    > Copyright 1998, 1999 David Reilly. All Rights Reserved.
    >
    > Last modification date : May 2, 1999

    While wearing my *.answers moderator hat I received a complaint that this FAQ
    is out of date; consequently I've suspended its monthly posting by our FAQ
    server. The cljp community is welcome to replace the FAQ by any means that
    seems appropriate to the readership.

    David Alex Lamb, Jul 21, 2005

  2. OT: Re: dead Java netowork programming FAQ

    David Alex Lamb wrote:
    > --
    > "Yo' ideas need to be thinked befo' they are say'd" - Ian Lamb,age 3.5

    How can I know what I think, before I hear what I say? - Grete Weiser

    Thomas Fritsch, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Did you mean 'dead FAQ' or 'dead Java'? (or both)

    Martijn Mulder, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Re: dead (Java network programming FAQ)

    In article <42dfd60c$0$8312$>,
    Martijn Mulder <i@m> wrote:
    >Did you mean 'dead FAQ' or 'dead Java'? (or both)

    The former; I have revised the subject accordingly. And corrected a typo.

    David Alex Lamb, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Thomas Weidenfeller, Jul 22, 2005