    http://yura.thinkweb2.com/named-function-expressions/

    Is there someone here able and willing to update it?

    -- Scott
    Scott Sauyet, Nov 22, 2011

  2. In comp.lang.javascript message <b41de590-c660-425c-a85c-0a559608200d@n1
    4g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:28:19, Scott Sauyet
    <> posted:

    > http://kangax.github.com/nfe/

    Needs updating; ECMA 5 is no longer upcoming.

    It would be better to cite only pages that enable the reader, without
    undue difficulty, to mail the owner of the pages in order to point out
    where changes seem appropriate,

    --
    (c) John Stockton, nr London UK ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk IE8 FF8 Op11 Sf5 Cr15
    news:comp.lang.javascript FAQ <http://www.jibbering.com/faq/index.html>.
    Dr J R Stockton, Nov 23, 2011

  3. Scott Sauyet

    Scott Sauyet Guest

    Dr J R Stockton wrote:
    > In comp.lang.javascript message <b41de590-c660-425c-a85c-0a559608200d@n1
    > 4g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:28:19, Scott Sauyet
    > <> posted:
    >
    >>    http://kangax.github.com/nfe/

    > Needs updating; ECMA 5 is no longer upcoming.

    Regardless, a dead link is worse than a link to a page with some minor
    edits needed.

    > It would be better to cite only pages that enable the reader, without
    > undue difficulty, to mail the owner of the pages in order to point out
    > where changes seem appropriate,

    At the bottom of that article are links to a comment-enabled blog
    post, kangax's email, and the github repository for the article
    itself. It seems pretty easy to get in touch with him.

    -- Scott
    Scott Sauyet, Nov 24, 2011