    them ! thanks ! have a nice day !
    read more » 3 new of 3 messages - 2 authors

    , Nov 21, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > dear santa - i been very very good this yr (again) & i would like an
    > html code for
    > an html code auto fkey saver like this one :

    You're an idiot.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > > an html code auto fkey saver like this one :

    > You're an idiot.

    Ho Ho Ho

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Nov 21, 2005
  4. Hywel Jenkins, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Jim Higson Guest

    wrote:

    > dear santa - i been very very good this yr (again) & i would like an
    > html code for
    > an html code auto fkey saver like this one :

    What is an 'fkey auto saver'?

    > - Nov 18, 12:43 pm
    > [link] (very cool i think) & also - i have seen drop down menus
    > offering f-key generators -

    Likewise, what is an 'f-key generator'?

    Jim Higson, Nov 22, 2005

    & your a b@$t@rd

    :)

    , Nov 23, 2005

    , Nov 23, 2005
  8. Oli Filth Guest

    wrote:
    > this is an auto f-key saver
    > http://rain.prohosting.com/~zooman/cgi-bin/autofkey.cgi

    That just looks like a bunch of drop-down selection lists, with some
    trivial Javascript triggering, and a CGI back-end (which is probably
    equally trivial).

    > & f-key saver generator
    > is what it sounds like - a generator to make an f-key saver

    So what the hell is an f-key?

    --
    Oli

    Oli Filth, Nov 23, 2005
  9. kchayka Guest

    Re: dear santa - i been very very good this yr (again) & i wouldlike an html code for

    Oli Filth wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> & f-key saver generator
    >> is what it sounds like - a generator to make an f-key saver

    > So what the hell is an f-key?

    It appears to be some WebTV shortcut crap that no one else would care about.

    kchayka, Nov 23, 2005

    but i care about it
    & i'm not on webtv

    --is it as uncomfortable as it looks to be to have a swivelchair leg
    jammed sideways up your
    place where the sun don't shine ?
    -just wondered !

    , Dec 19, 2005
  11. wrote:

    > but i care about it

    Do you care that your computer is infested with spyware?

    SV1; FunWebProducts; Searchmaze.com Toolbar; .NET CLR
    1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

    See:
    <http://www.pchell.com/support/smileycentral.shtml>
    <http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=453094250>

    > & i'm not on webtv

    Heh.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 19, 2005

    its the air force-- don't worry about it
    they will be gone befor you know it
    & if your lucky
    you won't be able to tell they were there !
    cha!

    , Dec 19, 2005
  13. Jim Higson Guest

    wrote:

    > its the air force--

    Ah, so you need all these 'f-keys' so you can get in the f-16s?

    Seriously, I don't think very many people have heard of k-keys. I might be
    able to give a hint how to make something like that page you linked to, but
    I haven't got a clue what an 'f-key' is for! It certainly isn't part of any
    recognised HTML standard.

    Jim Higson, Dec 19, 2005

    , Dec 23, 2005
  15. Re: dear santa - i been very very good this yr (again) & i wouldlike an html code for

    wrote:
    > here's some
    > http://members.tripod.com/~TOOKALOOK/RandD/fkey_savers.html
    > nice & tidy - very neat-

    Just like most of the links on the page, obsolete, defunked, useless!
    Some 'WebTV' specific thingy, but since WebTV cannot manage a full
    percentage point on my server logs ain't worth my attention...my advice
    pick up a cheap computer and get real internet service.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO