Dear Sir question about business

Naive Group User

I would like to know f therer is a way I can have some customers every
month
I do everything, watever my customers need.

Thank you Sir

Doug Miller

I would like to know f therer is a way I can have some customers every
month
I do everything, watever my customers need.

I need the snow shoveled off of my driveway. When ya coming over to take care
of that for me?

SAZ

I would like to know f therer is a way I can have some customers every
month
I do everything, watever my customers need.

Thank you Sir

Although I think this is a big joke, I can't help but respond.

If you have to ask this question, then you are not ready to run a
business.

Neredbojias

I would like to know f therer is a way I can have some customers
every month
I do everything, watever my customers need.

Go to the outskirts of Vegas, get a license, and, um, hang out the
shingle.