    month
    I do everything, watever my customers need.

    Thank you Sir
    Naive Group User, Dec 28, 2009

  2. Naive Group User

    Doug Miller Guest

    In article <>, Naive Group User <> wrote:
    >I would like to know f therer is a way I can have some customers every
    >month
    >I do everything, watever my customers need.

    I need the snow shoveled off of my driveway. When ya coming over to take care
    of that for me?
    Doug Miller, Dec 28, 2009

  3. Naive Group User

    SAZ Guest

    In article <061d5bf4-fccd-4418-a3e7-
    >, says...
    >
    > I would like to know f therer is a way I can have some customers every
    > month
    > I do everything, watever my customers need.
    >

    > Thank you Sir

    Although I think this is a big joke, I can't help but respond.

    If you have to ask this question, then you are not ready to run a
    business.
    SAZ, Dec 28, 2009
  4. Naive Group User

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 28 Dec 2009, Naive Group User <> wrote:

    > I would like to know f therer is a way I can have some customers
    > every month
    > I do everything, watever my customers need.

    Go to the outskirts of Vegas, get a license, and, um, hang out the
    shingle.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/