Dear sir

Discussion in 'XML' started by mamidogad@gmail.com, Mar 14, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Dear Sir;

    How can I call mandatory part of XML from other path and acheive
    validation process
    at the same time.

    My full XML is divided to three parts (front, body, and back) how can
    I call the front and back
    from other path, e.g.,

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//NLM//DTD Journal Publishing DTD v2.1
    20050630//EN" "journalpublishing.dtd">

    <input link="front.xml"/>

    <sec>
    </sec>........

    <input link="back.xml"/>

    Thanks

    , Mar 14, 2007

  2. Peter Flynn Guest

    wrote:
    > Dear Sir;
    >
    > How can I call mandatory part of XML from other path and acheive
    > validation process
    > at the same time.
    >
    > My full XML is divided to three parts (front, body, and back) how can
    > I call the front and back
    > from other path, e.g.,
    >
    > <?xml version="1.0"?>
    > <!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//NLM//DTD Journal Publishing DTD v2.1
    > 20050630//EN" "journalpublishing.dtd">
    >
    > <input link="front.xml"/>

    > <sec>
    >
    > <input link="back.xml"/>