    control with debug info, and I put some break points but, when I execute the
    button from a form, The code doesn't start the debugger.

    Any Ideas??

    rua17, Nov 17, 2003

  2. rua17

    Chris Bower Guest

    Did you actually start in Debug mode? (The play button) You can't just build
    the project, you have to enter debugging mode with whatever server the web
    page is hosted on (which means that if you're hosting the page at a remote
    server, you have to have debugging rights on that server.) If you don't have
    access to the server to place yourself in the Debugger Users group, you'd
    probably be better of developing locally and then deploying to your remote
    server after debugging.

    "rua17" <> wrote in message
    > I created a control that inherits from button
    >
    > What should I do in order to debug the code that I just created. I built

    the

    Chris Bower, Nov 18, 2003

  3. rua17

    rua17 Guest

    This it's what I'm doing, if there's anything please tell me.

    I created the button control in a solution that will contain all my user
    controls. I built it with debug info

    I created a new test project, with a form as the only object.
    I customized the tool bar and picked the button DLL in order to see the
    component in the bar.
    I dragged and dropped the component into the form
    I ran the form

    Why when I touched the button it didn't stop in the break points??

    thanks

    rua17, Nov 18, 2003