    (dotnet architecture) (or check whether the syntax is correct) ?
    If so, than how can I do that - need sample, please.

    Thanks :)

    Eitan, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Eitan

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    Eitan,

    An ASP program or an ASPNET scripting program or an ASPNET with code behind?

    The not crossposted (for me is the last no problem) newsgroup

    Is probably the best for answers on this questions by the way.

    Cor

    "Eitan" <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com>

    Cor Ligthert, Jan 2, 2005

  3. > Can I debug an asp file with Microsoft Dotnet Development environment
    > (dotnet architecture) (or check whether the syntax is correct) ?
    > If so, than how can I do that - need sample, please.

    For future reference (your name looks familiar, didn't we tell you this
    already?), questions about the .NET line of products is considered
    off-topic in the microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion newsgroup. You
    have a relatively large selection of newsgroups with "dotnet" in their
    names with many, many highly able volunteers who can answer your .NET
    questions... these are the groups you should confine your .NET questions
    to.

    Rick - MVP

    Rick Rothstein, Jan 2, 2005