debug and analysis tool

Dave Miller

Does anyone have an opinion on the debug and analysis tools available for
use in Windows environments and using the MS IDE? Optimally, it would also
support COM architectures. I have used several, but have not used the
latest software and I am wondering if there are better tools out there than
DevPartner Studio.

Thanks for any opinion.

Victor Bazarov

Dave Miller said:
Does anyone have an opinion on the debug and analysis tools available for
use in Windows environments and using the MS IDE?[...]

Wouldn't a Windows newsgroup be a better place to ask this?