    ASP.Net debugging, ASP debugging and SQL Server debugging.

    Could anyone help?

    Thanks alot!

    fiona, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Unfortunately there are many things that can cause debugging to break.
    But the good news is virtually every potential problem is documented along
    with the solutions here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q306172
    and
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/csharp/learn/whitepapers/howtosolvedebuggerproblems.doc

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    "fiona" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have set the break point on a statement in Page_Load event but it is not
    > being hit. I have set the configuration of project to Debug mode and

    enable

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 21, 2003