    Line: 345

    Please help me

    , Mar 8, 2006

  2. TB Guest

    skrev:
    > In my COM Server i have added Dialog Box. i have registered OCX file
    > and added that Activex Control to my Project also. It has created 1
    > header file and 1 source file.
    >
    > After that i have created an instance(object) of that ActiveX control
    > and trying to call functions, But its giving run time error.
    >
    > Debug Assertion Filed!
    > File: winocc.cpp
    > Line: 345
    >
    > Please help me

    Open winocc.cpp and remove the assertion at line 345 and
    recompile your project. That's how we usually fix these annoying
    bugs in foreign code.

    Or,

    recompile it under release mode, then you won't have to worry about
    silly and strange debug assertions, and can gladly proclaim the project
    a success.

    Or,

    post this question to a relevant group in the microsoft.public.* branch,
    *with* a lot more valid information to help them help you.

    --
    TB @ SWEDEN

    TB, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Ben Pope Guest

    wrote the same message to use twice in 70 minutes:

    This is not a chat forum. Post and wait for a reply, don't be so impatient.

    Ben Pope

    Ben Pope, Mar 8, 2006