Debug Assertion Failed! File: winocc.cpp

karspy

In my COM Server i have added Dialog Box. i have registered OCX file
and added that Activex Control to my Project also. It has created 1
header file and 1 source file.

After that i have created an instance(object) of that ActiveX control
and trying to call functions, But its giving run time error.

Debug Assertion Filed!
File: winocc.cpp
Line: 345

Please help me

TB

(e-mail address removed) skrev:
In my COM Server i have added Dialog Box. i have registered OCX file
and added that Activex Control to my Project also. It has created 1
header file and 1 source file.

After that i have created an instance(object) of that ActiveX control
and trying to call functions, But its giving run time error.

Debug Assertion Filed!
File: winocc.cpp
Line: 345

Please help me

Open winocc.cpp and remove the assertion at line 345 and
recompile your project. That's how we usually fix these annoying
bugs in foreign code.

Or,

recompile it under release mode, then you won't have to worry about
silly and strange debug assertions, and can gladly proclaim the project
a success.

Or,

post this question to a relevant group in the microsoft.public.* branch,
*with* a lot more valid information to help them help you.

Ben Pope

(e-mail address removed) wrote the same message to use twice in 70 minutes:

This is not a chat forum. Post and wait for a reply, don't be so impatient.

Ben Pope