    could be the setting to do that.....I can debug those componnets from
    another VB/VC++ applications but I want to debug from asp page....

    thanks
    abcd, Nov 3, 2005

  2. if its written in c++ and in debug mode you can debug whats going on. if its
    c++ release mode or vb i do not think so. You will only get hex or machine
    asm op code debug information which you might as well use a disassembler like
    ida pro

    Michael Evanchik
    www.michaelevanchik.com

    Michael Evanchik, Nov 4, 2005

  3. abcd

    abcd Guest

    my VC++ exe is build in Debug mode but when asp page is run it does not stop
    at break point...any clues...

    "Michael Evanchik" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    abcd, Nov 4, 2005