Debug mode dll's vs release mode dll's?

Dave

I've been developing lately with the Microsoft Application Data Blocks.
When you use the default project after you install, it compiles debug
and release mode dll's for you. How can I set up my project so that
when I set my solution to Debug configuration I am using the debug
dll's, and in Release configuration that I'm using the Release dlls?

In C++ I used to do this by using a letter d as a suffix on the end of
the DLL name for the debug mode compiled DLLs. Then when I setup the
project file it would link to the correct dll by name.

Is there an equivalent in Dev Studio 2003?

Thank you!

David

Meet people for friendship, contacts,
or romance using free instant messaging software! See a picture you
like? Click once for a private conversation with that person!

www.SEN.us