Debug Mode - Goes to lunch

Guest

If I place a stop on a line of code, the application stops at the designated
line of code, but when I press the button to advance to the next line of
code, it takes about 20 seconds for the system to respond. This is for a
line of code which could be something as simple as "int i = 0;".
I have rebootted, but that has no effect.
I noticed my applications starting to take a very long time to come up in
debug mode and now when I actually step through the code it runs incredible
slow from one line of code to the next.

Any ideas as to what I should be looking for...

Lucas Tam

Any ideas as to what I should be looking for...

Anything in your watch list? If you're trying to watch a large object... it
could take some time for the debugger to query the object's variables and
status.

Also are you doing debugging over a non-LAN link? Bandwidth could be an
issue.