Debug not working after publish on server

Guest

Desktop Environment - Win XP Pro 2002 SP2, Visual Studio 2005 Professional
Server Enviroment - Windows Server 2003
My debugging is working just fine on my local machine (gives me line number
and module of error), but when I publish to the server, if wil give me the
hexidecimal
error without the line number or module it happened in.
Here is how I publish. I do a build, Publish Web site. the only option is
checkbox is "Allow this precompiled site to be updatable". Also, It does
move the PDB debug file to the published web site.

Why does it not give me the line number and the module when it bombs on the
server (it does gives this info to me when executing on my local machine)?

Side note: Is there more options for publishing when I use the Enterprise
version? Anybody got any info/link on this?