Debug problem in Windows XP MC

keith

recently installed Windows XP Media Center edition
included built in IIS5.1, VS6.0 with SP5, VS.NET 2003
into my computer.

I loaded a Visual InterDev 6.0 project and set break
proint. When running it, never stoped at the break points.

I tried anoher way by menu Debug and Step Into. It went
through everything in a ASP page without any stop.

I have selected both Enable ASP server-side script
debugging and Enable ASP client-side script debugging
for the project in IIS.

I could debug while working on Windows 2000 Pro, VS6.0 &
SP5.

Can you tell why and workaround?

Thanks

Keith