Debug problem in Windows XP MC

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by keith, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. keith

    keith Guest

    recently installed Windows XP Media Center edition
    included built in IIS5.1, VS6.0 with SP5, VS.NET 2003
    into my computer.

    I loaded a Visual InterDev 6.0 project and set break
    proint. When running it, never stoped at the break points.

    I tried anoher way by menu Debug and Step Into. It went
    through everything in a ASP page without any stop.

    I have selected both Enable ASP server-side script
    debugging and Enable ASP client-side script debugging
    for the project in IIS.

    I could debug while working on Windows 2000 Pro, VS6.0 &
    SP5.

    Can you tell why and workaround?

    Thanks

    Keith