    ASP.default.aspx..ctor()
    __ASP.FastObjectFactory_app_web_default_aspx_cdcab7d2_muaz0ibj.Create_ASP_default.aspx()

    How do I find out WHAT assembly is meant with THAT?

    Joris van Lier, Jul 3, 2008

  2. Joris van Lier

    bruce barker Guest

    if you apply the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers attribute to an assembly, to
    run it in a mediumn trust enviroment, it must be strongly named, and
    installed in the gac. you host probably did not install your page assemblies
    in the gac, so the first load of a page gets the error.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 3, 2008

  3. "bruce barker" <> wrote in message
    > if you apply the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers attribute to an assembly, to
    > run it in a mediumn trust enviroment, it must be strongly named, and
    > installed in the gac. you host probably did not install your page
    > assemblies
    > in the gac, so the first load of a page gets the error.

    Do you mean that my website assemblies (the compiled pages) must be
    installed in GAC or Odbc.NET ?
    How am I supposed to do updates on the site when the host doesn't allow me
    to install assy's into GAC??

    Joris van Lier, Jul 4, 2008
  4. One way is to complain. I have found that admins have all sorts of weird
    security policy without understanding the implications of these policies. On
    the other hand, they may have a very straight forward way to address your
    issue. You won't know until you inform them of the problem you are having.

    --

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]