Debug Web Service from TestProject failed

BPSoft

Hi,
I have a started ASP.NET 3.0 Web Service with just 2 methods so far and
working. Then I started a test project in the same Web Service solution. The
tests implemented for the 2 methods succeed - but I can not step into the web
methods using the debugger while the test project ist marked as "start
project".

Is there any setting to enable the debugger to step into the web service???

thanks
BP