    }

    I put brake point there and see appication get this text, but brake point
    doesn't work. What I missed?
    =?Utf-8?B?U3VzaGlTZWFu?=, Jun 27, 2007

  2. Try making a request to the WebService discovery page first, so it is up in
    the browser. if that doesn't work you can insert a Debugger.Break statement
    early in the code, or just inside the desired webmethod.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    BlogMetaFinder(BETA): http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 27, 2007

  3. I run this webserver and use Invoke metode to test and this brake point work.
    So I don't understend is it should work in general? Can I debug webservice
    which
    in the same solution with app wich use it? Can I get any info how set up
    project
    for this?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VzaGlTZWFu?=, Jun 27, 2007
  4. Any help here?