Debugger doesn't work offline

ASPDeveloper12345

I have web application that exists on a remote server. I can debug
the project remotely without any problems. Since we have many
developers, I would like to debug the application locally, so I switch
my "Web Application Settings" to "Work Offline". When I click on
"Debug"->"Start" I get the following error:

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the
web
server. The project is not configured to be debugged."

The weird part is -- I created another web application, but on my own
computer and switched that to "Work Offline" -- it works without any
problems.
I checked the settings for both offline virtual directories and they
are the same.

Web.Config has Debug setting set to "True". I tried different
solutions on Microsoft Support site, but none of them worked. Could
anyone get this to work?

Regards