Debugger Dragging

Guest

Hello, I have a web application that I have been developing in ASP.Net.
Gradually, over time, the application takes a good deal of time to come up
and then when it does come up, it takes a good 30 seconds to move from one
line of code in the debugger to the next. Prior to this, it would be nearly
instantaneous. I move the application to another machine and rebuilt it over
on that machine and it acts as I would expect it to act in the debugger mode.
I performed a "repair" on Visual Studio.Net, but that had no effect.

When I use the task manager, I see the "devenv.exe", which I presume must be
the debugger is consumming 80% of the CPU for an instruction which just might
be "int Ctr = 0;".

Where is the problem? How can I find out where the problem is?

Your assistance would be greatly appecitated.....