debugger for JNI apps jdk 6.0 on aix 5.3

TsanChung

What is the best debugger for debugging JNI apps jdk 6.0 on aix 5.3?
I had used Eclipse to debug java program previously.
This is the first time I debug JNI apps written in C++ & jdk 6.0.
Should I continue to use Eclipse?

Lothar Kimmeringer

TsanChung said:
What is the best debugger for debugging JNI apps jdk 6.0 on aix 5.3?
I had used Eclipse to debug java program previously.
This is the first time I debug JNI apps written in C++ & jdk 6.0.
Should I continue to use Eclipse?

The most common debugger I'm aware of is gdb, with the CDT-plugin
you should be able to use that with eclipse but there are GUI-
frontends for that as well.

Regards, Lothar
--
Lothar Kimmeringer E-Mail: (e-mail address removed)

questions!

TsanChung

The most common debugger I'm aware of is gdb, with the CDT-plugin
you should be able to use that with eclipse but there are GUI-
frontends for that as well.

Regards, Lothar
--
Lothar Kimmeringer                E-Mail: (e-mail address removed)

                 questions!

I found the following, do anyone has good experience with it?
http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/Web_Links-index-req-viewlink-cid-1054.html
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Support_seamless_debugging_between_JDT_and_CDT