    perl.pl

    any hint is appriciated.
    thanks
    Sam, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Sam

    peter pilsl Guest

    Sam wrote:

    > Hello
    > $perl -d test.pl
    > DB<19> n
    > main::(perl.pl:44)
    > @Mk = ma_calc(@field, $Mk);
    > DB<19>
    > it goes not actually going into my subroutine which is at line 55 of my
    > perl.pl
    >
    > any hint is appriciated.
    > thanks

    try s instead of n if you want to enter subroutines ..

    s [expr] Single step. Executes until the beginning of another
    statement, descending into subroutine calls. If an
    expression is supplied that includes function calls, it
    too will be single-stepped.

    n [expr] Next. Executes over subroutine calls, until the beginning of
    the next statement. If an expression is supĀ­
    plied that includes function calls, those functions will
    be executed with stops before each statement.

    peter

    --
    peter pilsl

    http://www.goldfisch.at