Debugger Starts Old Version of ASPX Page??

Ken Sturgeon

I've done the following in VS2005.

1. Created an aspx page with no content other than "hello".
2. Ran the page successfully in debug mode.
3. Modified the page contents.
4. Ran the page successfully in debug mode several times.
5. Modied the contents.
6. When I run in debug mode I see the very first version of the page in
IE.

I've cleared the temp internet files under the .NET framework directory,
I've cleared all temp files in IE, I've restarted IIS, I've rebooted my
machine but it still keeps showing the original version.

I know that ASP.NET uses a local web service instead of IIS... is it
possible that it's caching the pages? If so how do I clear it's cache or
restart it?

This is really impacting my work efforts and I'd sure appreciate any help
that you can offer.

Thanks VERY MUCH,

Ken Sturgeon