Debugger Won't Run On A Page

Guest

Hello, I have a web application and I am unable to get the debugger to run on
a particular page. I place a "stop" on the page load, but the program does
not stop on the page load. If I go to another page in that application and
place a stop on the page load, it stops just fine. I am in the "Debug"
configuration. I have recently move the page to a new newspace (new folder
within the application), but I find no difference between the two
applications in that regards. If I miss-spell something about the
"codebehind" tag on the HTML page, I can get it to fail because it can not
find the page.

Any ideas why I am able to debug on one page but not another?

Thanks in advace for your assistance!!

Guest

if its not stopping on your break point then it's not hitting that point....
Sounds like you've handled the usual bunch of things to check... are you
certain that the event you have the break point in is actually being fired
off?

Guest

It is the page load event, so I am pretty sure it is firing...How could the
page load event not fire?

Guest

OK, I see the IDE somehow dropped the code that it generates for the
initialize event. This is the reason my page load is not running. I can
create the code for loading up the page load event, but is there a way to get
it to regenerate this code???