debugger wont step into app_code folder based code

Brian Henry

I have a project that was upgraded from ASP.NET 1.1 to ASP.NET 2.0. When I
step through the page load even of one of my web forms, it calls a function
in the app_config folder which is under the "SecMsg" namespace inside a
public class, and the function is a shared function. when i step through the
debugger the page load of the form is caught by the debugger when i step to
the next line on the line that calls the function, it never goes to the
function on screen, the function just flat out executes. This is all inside
of one project too, there is no external code in seperate libraries or
anything like that... why cant i step though app_code folder based code? i
could step through this same code before in .NET 1.1 when it was just code
by itself and not in any special fodlers or anything.