debugger

mclaugb

Is there a decent debugger to use with IDL? I have briefly about "PDB" but
this looks pretty limited in features and difficult to use.

Any suggestions?
Bryan

robert.dowell

Benji said:
<shrug> Works for me.

Yeah, for some reason my browser was appending /-- to the link. I
figured that out (little slow today) and pulled my post.

mclaugb

is there a way to only look at specific variable names in Winpdb? It takes
forever to debug something when i constantly have to search for variables.