    this looks pretty limited in features and difficult to use.

    Any suggestions?
    Bryan

    mclaugb, Nov 8, 2005

  2. mclaugb

    Benji York Guest

    mclaugb wrote:
    > Is there a decent debugger to use with IDL? I have briefly about "PDB" but
    > this looks pretty limited in features and difficult to use.

    You might like Winpdb:
    http://www.digitalpeers.com/pythondebugger/
    --
    Benji York

    Benji York, Nov 8, 2005

  3. mclaugb

    Guest

    Benji York wrote:
    > mclaugb wrote:
    > > Is there a decent debugger to use with IDL? I have briefly about "PDB" but
    > > this looks pretty limited in features and difficult to use.

    > You might like Winpdb:
    > http://www.digitalpeers.com/pythondebugger/
    > --
    > Benji York

    Not Found

    The requested URL /pythondebugger/-- was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.digitalpeers.com Port 80

    , Nov 8, 2005
  4. mclaugb

    Benji York Guest

    Benji York, Nov 8, 2005
  5. mclaugb

    Guest

    Benji York wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Benji York wrote:
    > >>You might like Winpdb:
    > >>http://www.digitalpeers.com/pythondebugger/

    > > Not Found
    > >
    > > The requested URL /pythondebugger/-- was not found on this server.
    > > Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.digitalpeers.com Port 80

    > <shrug> Works for me.
    > --
    > Benji York

    Yeah, for some reason my browser was appending /-- to the link. I
    figured that out (little slow today) and pulled my post.

    , Nov 8, 2005
  6. mclaugb

    mclaugb Guest

    is there a way to only look at specific variable names in Winpdb? It takes
    forever to debug something when i constantly have to search for variables.

    mclaugb, Nov 9, 2005