debuggin win32 dlls called from Java JNI

pcarr01

I have a Win32 DLL that is crashing my jvm.
I cant seem to get the MS VC++ debug to sucessfully attach to the
running java.exe (before & after the system.loadlibrary for the DLL) to
show me the code and debug info at the same time.

any ideas?

Larry Brasfield

pcarr01 said:
I have a Win32 DLL that is crashing my jvm.
I cant seem to get the MS VC++ debug to sucessfully attach to the
running java.exe (before & after the system.loadlibrary for the DLL) to
show me the code and debug info at the same time.

any ideas?

Yep. Take this to a newsgroup where it is topical.
You might want to look at the news.microsoft.com
news server.