    Is there something special I need to do to get the debugger to step me
    through these lines of code?

    Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!
    OldButStillLearning, Mar 21, 2008

  2. OldButStillLearning

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    Do you have the project file loaded for this class? Do you "have" the source
    code?

    "OldButStillLearning" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Jeff Dillon, Mar 21, 2008

  3. Yes, I have the source code and I have an instace of VS 2008 brought up for
    each project involved in this process.
    OldButStillLearning, Mar 21, 2008
  4. OldButStillLearning

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    You might try loading up each project into a single instance of VS 2008 so
    you can debug all of them.

    Jeff Dillon, Mar 21, 2008