Debugging a Web Site using Visual Studio

Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Debugging a Web Site using Visual Studio

I am studying a web site that caught my eye by making a test site privately. Since the original html and CSS and JavaScript code is on a Windows Server and since I am making a test version on a Linux server, there are issues with missing links because of case sensitivity.

Anyway, this is he point. When I load the test website, I get an error message that some file cannot be found. Because of the size and all the connections and files, it is difficult to track down what file is missing or misnamed file. Now, I think there is a way to easily find out exactly what file is not found. I think there is a way to do this using Visual Studio test classes and projects. Am I right?