    My Question:

    Is it possible to DEBUG row by row through the code ??

    Peter Stojkovic

    Peter Stojkovic, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Peter Stojkovic wrote:
    > USING VS 2003 and VS 2005
    >
    > I have written a WebMethod.
    > Everything is working properly.
    > My Question:
    >
    > Is it possible to DEBUG row by row through the code ??

    If you mean 'line-by-line" then Yes. Just set a breakpoint as you would
    normally do.
    You will get more help in an appropriate newsgroup like
    microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging.

    There was no way for you to know it, but this newsgroup is for "classic" asp
    questions. The .Net groups have the word "dotnet" or "vsnet" in their names.
    For example, the group for ASP.Net questions is

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Mar 23, 2006