    Thanks,
    Stephen

    P.S: the app runs fine if i start the program "start without debugging"
    stephen, Jul 21, 2006

  2. stephen

    sam Guest

    when i get this i reinstall asp.net 2.0

    run "aspnet_regiis -i" in the 2.0 directory to reinstall. It only
    takes a few seconds. I assume you know where that exe is, if not just
    do a search.
    sam, Jul 21, 2006

  3. stephen

    stephen Guest

    Thanks Sam,

    I was thinking that this might be the problem and wanted some answer before
    I do it..
    Thanks for confirming it...

    Stephen

    stephen, Jul 22, 2006