Debugging applications using Framework 2.0

stephen

Hi,

I had created a web application using 1.1.* version and have upgraded to 2.0
version. Now when i try to debug the same application it says
"unable to start debugging on the web server : access is denied"

If i go to Default web site on IIS and go to ASP NET properties and change
it from 2.0 to 1.1.* then i can debug.

Please advice

Thanks,
Stephen

P.S: the app runs fine if i start the program "start without debugging"

sam

when i get this i reinstall asp.net 2.0

run "aspnet_regiis -i" in the 2.0 directory to reinstall. It only
takes a few seconds. I assume you know where that exe is, if not just
do a search.

stephen

Thanks Sam,

I was thinking that this might be the problem and wanted some answer before
I do it..
Thanks for confirming it...

Stephen