debugging asp.net application on windows 2003svr does not work

Markus

Hi NG,

I've got the following problem:

I'am developing a Web-Application with asp.net but the debug-mode does not
work.

Developing in Visual Studio 2003 on win2000pro.

Application is on a win2003server with iis 6.0.

Starting It from the IDE without Debugging works, but the "normal" start
says:

"Fehler beim Ausführen des Projektes. Das Debuggen kann auf dem Webserver
nicht gestartet werden. Der URL der Debugstartseite kann nicht zu einem
Computernamen zugeordnet werden. "

Sorry it's German but I try to translate it:

"Error in running the project. The debugging at the webserver could not be
started.
The URL of the Debugging Start Page could not be allocated to the
computername."

I surfed through the help but since now I could not find any solution. Is
anyone out there who could help me? What property ist bad?

What is the "debugstartpage"?

How can it be correctly allocated?

thx, MP