debugging asp.net application

Rea Peleg

Hello everybody
I think i did everything that was said in the book but still can not jump
from ie events into breaking point in the event handler code behind it( in
the aspx.vb file):

1)I set ie to enable script debugging
2)I set the project to enable asp.net debugging
3)web.config encludes <compilation defaultLanguage="vb" debug="true">

4)finally I attached the ie process to the vs debugger and set a break point
in the page_load event handler code.

I know this code is executed because it is partially working...

I'm using ie6 sp1 and visual studio.net 1.0.

Thanks for your attention
Rea