    don't know what else to try, this is killing me. Anyone know what I can try
    next?

    thanks.

    Lee Connell, Apr 27, 2004

  2. This is a good one.

    VS.net will not delegate the credentials to .NET CLR (worker process) in
    Windows 2003 Server.

    So, In the Debug version of application code file, place the breakpoint and
    press Ctrl+F5.

    Now the worker process (aspnet_wp.exe or w3wp.exe) will be created.
    Use Tools - Attach Process and select the worker process created. Then say
    attach for CLR.

    Now when you perform the event, the breakpoint gets hit and you can debug
    normally.

    Irritation is everytime you have to attach/detach worker process.

    As of now I cant find any way by which you directly press F5 and debug.

    --
    Ganesan Subramanian
    Microsoft Technologies and Solutions

    "Lee Connell" <> wrote in message
    > I can't seem to figure out how to debug my own asp.net apps on my windows
    > 2003 small business server thats running sharepoint. When I try to debug

    an

    Ganesan Subramanian, Apr 28, 2004