    Has anyone ever run a commerce application in debug mode using ssl...?

    Thanks!!!
    Dan
    Alien2_51, Sep 16, 2005

  2. There was no way for you to know it, but this is a classic asp newsgroup.
    While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
    can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
    suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 16, 2005

  3. Alien2_51

    Alien2_51 Guest

    I was thinking asp.net, really...

    Alien2_51, Sep 16, 2005
  4. And ...?
    How does that alter the point of my reply?

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 16, 2005
  5. Alien2_51

    Alien2_51 Guest

    o plz.. I already figured it out anyway so I guess there is no point...
    thanks for your *point* less comment...

    :)

    Alien2_51, Sep 16, 2005