    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/
    Nathan Sokalski, May 18, 2009

  2. Re: Debugging ASP.NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio 2008'sDevice Emulators

    On May 18, 7:54 am, "Nathan Sokalski" <> wrote:
    > I am somewhat new to using Visual Studio's Device Emulators, and am trying
    > to figure out how to use them to debug ASP.NET pages. I am able to use the
    > Device Emulators to visit websites and do other things, but I have not yet
    > managed to figure out how to debug my web applications with them. Can
    > someone please help me here? Thanks.
    > --
    > Nathan Sokalski
    > ://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Take a look at the following section http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms180772.aspx
    and especially at How to: Attach to Managed Device Processes

    Also please see this http://forums.asp.net/p/1415036/3119676.aspx
    Alexey Smirnov, May 18, 2009

  3. Start the emulator and then attach the process to the debugger. Then you can
    start hitting the code and debugging.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 18, 2009